Transportation Insight’s experts are discussing omni-channel challenges during this year's E-Commerce Operations Summit, April 9-11, at the Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, OH. They’re offering marketplace insights to help companies accelerate their performance and create long-term Enterprise value.
Connect with Transportation Insight’s team during the three-day event for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation on your current business challenges.
Visit Booth 515 during Operations Summit to join the conversation about:
- E-Commerce operations design and optimization
- SKU-level profitability
- Optimizing small-package shipping programs
- Consulting for omni-channel distribution, fulfillment, same-day delivery, free returns
- Network re-engineering, DC footprint redesign and final mile delivery options
- Supply chain best practices that increase customer service and retention
- Industry trends in small package shipping
- Secondary packaging optimization
Please complete the form to reserve time for your consultation.
MEET THE EXPERT ATTENDING OPERATIONS SUMMIT
Todd Benge brings a unique perspective to Transportation Insight retail clients thanks to his 30 years of leadership experience in developing parcel shipping programs. Benge is nationally recognized for his expertise in network design, innovative technology and data analysis. He has an MBA from Shorter College, a master’s certificate in project management from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial engineering from The University of Toledo.